Photo credit: Visit Greenland
Recently, two of my favorite colleagues took an expedition with the M/S Fram, a Norwegian cruise ship, along the west coast of Greenland. They were busy working, yes, but they definitely proved the old adage correct:
If you love what you’re doing and have fun doing it, then you never work a day in your life!
Together Tanny Por (whom you may know from The Fourth Continent) and Mads Pihl created these stories that bring you on board with the expedition! They are posted daily in Danish on Sermitsiaq.ag, one of the national media, and in English on The Arctic Journal, so keep checking back for their latest adventures!
- Cruise with us on board M/S Fram (English and Danish)
- My first cruise day begins in Kangerlussuaq (English and Danish)
- Long live Qeqertarsuaq’s basaltic rocks (English and Danish)
- Keeping smiling (English and Danish)
- To travel is to learn (English and Danish)
- Life as an intern on board M/S Fram (English and Danish)
- Cruise ship call in Illorsuit (English and Danish)
- The past is resurrected (English and Danish)
- Cruise ship empties Nuuk of its yogurt (English and Danish)
- A camp named after himself (English and Danish)
- Farewell to the sailing smile factor (English and Danish)
* Note: Cruising is not the only way to experience Greenland! You can also take land-based holidays in Greenland, with a guide or on your own.